Our activities include maintaining the website for Free e-books www.arshaavinash.in, printing and free distribution of Pujya Swami Dayananda Saraswati’s biography in English and Tamil and conducting Vedanta and Sanskrit classes at Coimbatore.
We seek your donation for the noble cause of propagation of Indian Spirituality and Indian Culture.
ATTENTION INDIAN NATIONALS:
The Trust is approved under section 80 G of the Income Tax Act as per URNo.AAETA3556F/05/15-16/T-283/80G dated 20.10.2017. Deduction u/s 80 G is available for donations.
Our trust is authorized to receive donations from Indian Nationals only.
Donations may be send directly by bank transfer through NEFT to:
Account Holder: Arsha Avinash Foundation
Account No: 1674155000065910
Name of Bank: The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd
Branch: Coimbatore Sivananda Colony Branch
IFSC Code No. KVBL0001674
Or Cheque may be send in favour of Arsha Avinash Foundation and send by post to:
Arsha Avinash Foundation, 104, Third Street, Tatabad, Coimbatore 641012 Phone: 9487373635
We request you to send the details of payment by e mail to [email protected]
ATTENTION FOREIGN NATIONALS:
N. Avinashilingam accepts Professional Fees (Guru Dakshina) from Foreign Nationals. If you are interested, please send email to [email protected]
NON FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION:
- In case you have the transcribed talks of Swami Paramarthananda for a full text which is not already there in this website or transcribed talks of Bhasyam classes of Swami Paramarthanananda for a full text, and you are willing to share the same in our website, please inform us.
- Whenever you see any mistake in any book in this website, you may send an e-mail to us, mentioning the name of the book, page no, line no and the mistake noticed. We will try to correct the mistake at the earliest.
- You may edit a full text which is already there in the website
- You may inform about this website to Spiritual seekers/ Spiritual students in person or through Face Book/ Whatsapp/ Twitter/ Social Media
- You may inform if you can support the website or Foundation in any other manner.
Please send an e-mail to [email protected]